Wednesday, 3 June 2015

New Stampin Up Catalogue is in town woo hoo... plus a great offer for new demonstrators

Howdy doody


Well the new Stampin Up catalogue has been in my possession for a while now (one of the perks of being a demonstrator) and my copy has been well and truly thumbed through and my wish list has got bigger with every read (oops) but I can now share the catalogue with you all.. you can click on the button in the sidebar of my blog to view a pdf version of the catalogue or if you'd prefer a paper copy that you can thumb through yourself drop me an email at stampinjules17@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you :)



If you have been toying with the idea of becoming a demonstrator, this month is the time to take the plunge because there is an amazing offer available, when you join you'll be able to choose £130 worth of products from the catalogue for only £99 but thats not all... everyone that joins in June can choose TWO extra Stamp Sets of any value, so whether you would like to become a Stampin' Up1 demonstrator to benefit from the 20% discount or you would like to make a business out of being a demonstrator don't dilly dally, June is the time to join.. click the 'Join My Team' tab above for more information or drop me an email

Don't forget you can follow the links in the sidebar to my website, where you can shop online 24/7, check out the weekly deals or grab a bargain from the clearance rack, I'm off to make the final touches to my wish list ;)

Happy crafting everyone

Julie x

No comments: